Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Directions to the Game vs. Southeast

Let's get excited Cougar Nation!!!


I had a request for information on how to get to the field this week, so I figured I would share the information with everyone.  Feel free to forward it on to others.  Travel safe and Go Cougars!!!


Ada to O.C. Southeast
Friday – Sept 24, 2010 – 7:30

Played at C.B. Speegle Stadium on the campus of Capitol Hill H.S.

Capitol Hill H.S. is located at SW 36th and S. Walker – The stadium in located on campus

Go west on I-240 from I-35 to Walker
Go north on Walker to SW 36th
Turn left  on SW 36th and the stadium is just west of Capitol Hill H.S.

**Disclaimer** These instructions were provided to me by the school, so I have no personal knowledge of their accuracy!  Best of luck! J

No comments:

Post a Comment